Instructions for Use
- System Requirements View system requirements and list of supported devices.
- Get Adobe Reader
ePSS for Windows App
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
The ePSS for Windows App is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Full functionality of Windows Store App
- Full mobility
- User friendly interface customized specifically for Windows App
- Email notifications of available updates
- User friendly ePSS data updates
Download and Installation:
Windows Tablet or Computer Users (Windows 8 or later):