Instructions for Use
- System Requirements View system requirements and list of supported devices.
- Get Adobe Reader
ePSS for Windows 8/Windows Mobile
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
The ePSS for Windows 8 and Windows Mobile is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Full functionality of Windows Mobile-based application
- Full mobility
- User friendly interface customized specifically for Windows 8 and Windows Mobile
- Email notifications of available updates
- User friendly ePSS data updates
Download and Installation:
Windows 8 Tablet/Desktop Computer Users:
Windows Mobile (Pocket PC) Users:
Windows Mobile Smartphone Users:
Go to the following URL on your Smartphone Internet Explorer.