Installation and Updates
Instructions for Use
- System Requirements View system requirements and list of supported devices.
- Get Adobe Reader
ePSS for iPhone/iPod touch
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
The ePSS for iPhone/iPod touch is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
- View USPSTF recommended preventive tools
- Internet connection only required for database update
- User friendly interface customized specifically for iPhone/iPod touch
- Email notifications of available updates
- User friendly ePSS data updates
- Search for recommendations by keyword text. Keywords are highlighted in the search results.
- Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing.
- Save Search feature provides quick access to the routinely viewed recommendations.
- Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
- Print or email recommendations or saved search results.
- ePSS Recommendations Rx: Print or email patient specific customized recommendations.
Download and Installation:
Touch the following icon to begin download from the Apple App Store.