Installation and Updates
Instructions for Use
- System Requirements View system requirements and list of supported devices.
- Get Adobe Reader
ePSS for BlackBerry
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
The ePSS for BlackBerry is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
- View USPSTF recommended preventive tools
- Internet connection only required for database update
- User friendly interface customized specifically for BlackBerry OS 10 and BlackBerry BlackBerry OS 4.2 ~ 6.4
- Email notifications of available updates
- BlackBerry Z10/Q10 devices support (New!)
- BlackBerry Storm/Storm2/Torch devices support
- Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing.
- Save Search feature provides quick access to the routinely viewed recommendations.
- Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
Download and Installation:
BlackBerry OS 10 Users
BlackBerry OS 4.2 ~ 6.4 Users
Go to the following URL on your BlackBerry® Browser.