Installation and Updates
Instructions for Use
- System Requirements View system requirements and list of supported devices.
- Get Adobe Reader
ePSS for Android
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients.
The ePSS for Android Smartphone/Tablet is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors.
- Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
- View Tools for Primary Care Clinicians
- User friendly interface customized for Android
- Search for recommendations by keyword text. Keywords are highlighted in the search results.
- Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing.
- Save Search feature provides quick access to the routinely viewed recommendations.
- Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
- Email recommendations or saved search results.
- ePSS Recommendations Rx: Email patient specific customized recommendations.
Download and Installation:
You must use your Android device to download and install the ePSS Application. Touch the following icon from your Android device to begin the download process.