- ePSS WEB Search and Browse U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommendations online.
- Email Notifications Subscribe for ePSS PDA email notifications. Receive notifications of application and ePSS data updates.
- myhealthfinder Widget myhealthfinder is an easy to use tool that patients and consumers can use to search for information about preventive services. It provides searchable, easy-to-understand health advice.
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to provide primary care clinicians and health care teams timely decision support regarding appropriate screening, counseling, and preventive services for their patients. The ePSS is based on the current, evidence-based recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. When using this tool please read the specific recommendation to determine if the preventive service is appropriate for your patient. This tool is not meant to replace clinical judgment and individualized patient care. Available both as a Web-based selector and as a downloadable PDA application, the ePSS brings information on clinical preventive services that clinicians need - recommendations, clinical considerations, and selected practice tools - to the point of care.
- Compatible with major browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; Firefox 3.0 or later; Safari 4.0 or later; Opera 9.51; Google Chrome
- Latest recommendations information updated by USPSTF
- User friendly interface
- Print friendly format available
- Full functionality of the USPSTF web application
- Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity *
- Compatible with Android, iPhone/iPod touch, BlackBerry, Palm OS/webOS, and Windows Mobile devices **
- Optional email notifications of available updates: Subscription required
- Scheduled update reminders: Windows XP/Vista users
- User friendly ePSS data updates
* Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivity
** View the supported device list to check for compatibility with your specific device